2.05.2010

Major Announcement Coming...

Yes, there will be a major announcement coming this Sunday at FBC Pocatello. To that end, I ask for a couple of favors:

  • If you can at all make it to a service, please show up. This is big stuff, and the family needs to be there. I know there's a game on, but the kickoff isn't until late afternoon, I think you can squeeze in a worship service before you start on your guacamole.
  • If you already know or think you know, could you please help by NOT sharing details or feeding rumors and allow the announcement to be made to the family as it should?Thanks.
  • There will be worship on Sunday, so please come prepared to give God the honor and worship that He deserves. It's not about us, it's about Jesus.
  • For those who can't make it, I'll post here Sunday afternoon, but if you can make it, MAKE IT A PRIORITY!!
Thanks, and I'll see you Sunday!

No comments: