9.17.2008

Bill turns 41

Yes, it's my birthday. And having listened to my dad tell people he was 29 until I was 37, I don't pretend. I'm 41 today, and I'm excited about what comes next in my life. If I'm not as athletically gifted as I once was, maybe (and I do mean maybe) I've collected some wisdom in it's place. It's a fair trade. :)

All glory to God that I'm even here after all I've been through, and much love to my amazing family, my gift-from-God friends, and all the roof crashers I've been privileged to serve with and know over the years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean until you were 37? I'm still 29 and yes your getting older.

Love, your younger 29 year old Dad

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Bill! Lots of love and wishes for a great day! hope it was wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

I tried to call a couple of times and got the answering machine. But Lance said he managed to communicate with you to tell you happy birthday from all of us.

And just so you know, I do remember you being at the hospital on Monday. :)