8.21.2008

Night of Prayer #1 Recap

All I can tell you is that it feels lighter around here today. I'm not sure if there have been any answers or if anyone else feels it, but it feels lighter around here. Prayer makes things happen, not in a "magic" way, but in God's way, and I think that the line got moved last night. Can't put my finger on it, but that's how it feels.

Big thanks to everyone who came and participated, and be sure to invite your friends along next week when we'll do some more praying. It wasn't big and splashy, but it was prayer that we needed to pray, and I'm grateful to everyone who made it.

And bonus props to Tawna Brockett who painted the three figures on the platform. I didn't know she was creating art for the Simply Pray series, but she created three figures in different postures of prayer that exactly depict what we're talking about the three messages in the series. Look at what God was already doing...

So we keep praying.

No comments: