3.14.2010

Message Delivered

The first one is in the books, and I'm pretty tired, but really excited about this first weekend preaching at LifePoint as the Lead Pastor. Lots of great feedback, and I was really glad to hear that lots and lots of folks signed up to help with the Easter Services. I'm always pumped up to hear that folks heard God's word and stepped out to do what it says.

I'm excited for what's coming, and I'm pretty fired up for the weeks we have leading up to Easter. Keep praying, because it's going to take more that just what we have to bring to the table to see the big move of God that's going to come. God has big plans, and we need to step into them with prayer and faith, open hearts and open hands.

Remember: invite cards are for giving to people that you invite to Easter services! :) Come to one, serve at another. It's the best way to celebrate the Ressurection Day!!

2 comments:

Deb Respess said...

I've been on facebook too long ... I'm looking for the "like" button! I'm glad I was in town to hear your first of many teachings! As for your tweet on the Starbucks card after time change ... you should put that in their suggestion box!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bill! I'm praying for you and did all weekend...