3.23.2010

Entertaining the Parents

Sorry for the space in between the posts, but my Mom and Dad are here, taking their spring break to come check out our new digs. They have been having fun seeing the new neighborhood, checking out the new church, and helping us continue the unpacking process. Mom orgainized the pantry (turns out that's a big job) today while I was working on my messages for this week and Easter. It's good to have a mom around, for sure!!

Mac is on the East Coast doing the Heritage Tour, seeing the historical and cultural sights and buying a sword. Yep, he's 13. :)

So when the visit is over, I'll get back to a more regular (?) schedule of posts, but for now, just know that the transition continues. I'm pretty sure this is normal, but I'm learning about a gigabite per day of tightly compressed information. Trouble is, I'm not an I Pod. But it's going well, I'm getting the hang of the language, the history and the people here at LifePoint. I'm blessed to be here, and blessed to get to use my gifts to serve Jesus in this place.

More soon...

1 comment:

Charles Revis said...

I want to see a picture of Mac's sword when and if he finds one!