11.24.2009

Thankgiving Offerings

As I said on Sunday, there's a biblical call to give an offering as an act of gratitude to God. I challenged everyone to find something to be thankful for over the next 5 weeks and then give an offering over and above as a sign of a grateful heart to God. Here's the first batch of thanksgiving offerings:

Collette Christensen: "I thank Him for providing from what seems out of no where."

Charles and Katie Monroe: "We are so thankful that god has answered prayers with our finances. We're both students and very dependent on my G.I. Bill money for our living expenses, rent, gas, etc... Yesterday I received the first installment of G.I. Bill money that we've been waiting on since August. God Bless."

Isabella Stokes: "I am grateful for how much God has blessed me and my family."

Off to a great start! More gratitude and thanksgiving to come!!

No comments: