11.09.2009

New Orleans - Home and Hopeful

For those outside the Portneuf Valley, the Mission Team made it home safe, even in time to catch the last half of the ISU game. There's a lot more to process, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, and I think God is still whispering lessons in my ear about the whole deal, so while I'm trying hard to listen and learn, enjoy these photos:

Making myself useful -

Gene on a scaffolding, making the windows into the highlights of the trip -


Praying together with the Indiana team for Steve -


Bret working on the fireplace mantle -

The three of us with Steve -


I'll post more pics when I get them from the Indiana crew, they got a lot more. Again, thanks to everyone who prayed for us, and the support and encouragement we got was amazing. Thanks especially to Jean, Missy and Beth for being so supportive for us while we were away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it home safe. I enjoyed getting to know you and sharing some humor from the Bible. I pray that God blesses you and the ministry you are shepherding.

In Christ

Ben Beck

Bill McCready said...

Thanks, Ben!

It was wonderful hanging with you guys, getting to serve and share ministry (and good food) together.

All God's best to you as you serve at Purdue!

Bill