12.05.2010

Weekend Wrap

Some thoughts at the end of a great weekend at LifePoint Church:
  • I love Christmas! (not news, but I just like saying it!!)
  • I love the Christmas platform set! The great volunteers, under the direction of Wanda and with great leadership by Sunny have transformed the platform into a warm and inviting, fun place to share Jesus.
  • I loved the worship this weekend! I don't normally look for more banjo in my life, but this weekend's set was both spectacular musically AND deeply worshipful. It can be hard to enter into worship with Christmas songs, but the team did a fantastic job of leading us to do just that.
  • I saw the ushers setting up more seats in the back. Just sayin...
  • I thought the Spirit was great this weekend, lots of people stepping up to volunteer to help with Christmas Eve services, lots of great conversations, and new faces all over the place.
  • Hearing great things about our Home Warmers delivering fire wood and inviting people to church.
  • LOVED sharing the Food Pantry stats: 39 families per month, 9 new families per month, and almost 2800 people fed this year. Going to break 3000 with YOUR HELP!!

Alright, I'm done. Heading for bed. God is working, Lives are changing, Jesus is coming!!

No comments: