5.30.2010

Getting Back To The Blog Business

Sorry to all you who like to follow the blog, I wanted to leave the post up about Priority Time so folks could see it, and then things got exciting all week, so I didn't get back. Oops. :)

I'm in the process of thinking what would work best here, what the best times/days to post, the right subjects, etc... So feel free to pray for me. In the meantime, I'm going to be adding some blogs I've been reading to the side, and throwing out a book or blog review from time to time, in case that would help anyone out there.

Things are going well for us here in Minden, church is moving forward well, with some really exciting things and some definite challenges, but God is really very present and moving, so all good stuff. Family is good, healthy and looking forward to the end of school this week. Beth is getting opportunities and offers to do some cool ministry, and I'm banging away at all I need to learn.

Meantime, thanks for praying, and please keep it up! Much left to learn, much left to hear from the Spirit.

No comments: