1.15.2014

Out of the ashes...

Well, it's certainly been a long time since I've been here. Sorry about that...

So I'm hoping to start blogging again very soon. There were some issues that cropped up with this space - specifically a Google account that wasn't mine got attached to the blog page, so getting in and fixing that was a MONSTER of a job.

My plan at this point is to work with our Communications Director at church to either:

a) Reset this page and restart my blog habit here.

b) Start over with a new page and restart my blog habit there.

c) Come up with a better idea than a or b.

So, if there really are any people who are still connected to this page, we'll have a solution soon.

Meantime, please come see what's going on at LifePoint Church anytime at www.lifepointnv.com.


All God's Best,

Bill

No comments: