1.13.2010

Going Dark For A While

To my loyal blog followers (and anyone just joining us), I'm going to be pausing in my posting for a little while. It's been a crazy time in my life, and this weekend I have an out of town wedding I'm doing, and a few dozen other issues I'm juggling right now, so I'm going to set this aside for a short time.

No, I'm not sick, and no, there's nothing wrong with Beth or the kids, this is just a season of 'stuff' that has kept me busy and my focus on other issues, so I haven't had the time to blog, and I don't see that being fixed for a little while.

So I'll 'go dark' for a time, and then I will pick it up again in a couple weeks when things settle down; sooner if I have something important to say.

Thanks for understanding, and thank you for reading. I have a very diverse group of folks, at least geographically, who read Roof Crashers, and it's very cool to know we are sharing what God's doing as we journey together.

So, see you soon!

No comments: