12.08.2009

Pictures From New Orleans

My friends from Indiana sent me a ton of great photos from the trip to New Orleans, and I got to share some of them on Sunday during the message. For those who didn't get to see them, or who just can't get enough of Gene on a ladder or Brett with gumbo...


Getting things started:

Gene making the windows look brand new:

Brett getting the railing on for the deck:

A FRIEND working on the fireplace mantle:
They made sure I had supervision when using power tools:

Brett makes a friend:

From left: Gene, Brett, and me with Steve on the last day.

Thanks again to everyone who went, prayed or gave so that this trip could be a life changer. And feel free to start praying about the possibility of a trip this spring, there's still lots left to do.

No comments: